New website design process.
Blue Web is chosen by many businesses from start ups to established, to deliver new websites based on our experience and knowledge in business, this ensures the new website is effective and delivers the agreed business goals. A website shouldn’t just look good, it should deliver new customers and business growth, in line with the aims of the business owner(s).
Blue web utilises a consultancy process in the design and development of all the website’s we design. The aim is to deliver highly profitable business that delivers value to the client. For commercial reasons, we can’t reveal the full detail, however, the process brings together the following:
- Based on a simple Blue Web questioning and discussion algorithm we determine the key audience(s) the website is targeted towards.
- Key differentiators are discussed.
- SWAT Competitive analysis is undertaken.
- Key messages are determined based on the above.
- Prospective customer journeys and touch points are discussed.
- Website functionality, imagery and text content are agreed to support the above.
- Facilitation of contact is implemented, leading to targeted high value opportunities for the client.
Your website is potentially the greatest investment you can make in your business, don’t leave it in the hands of inexperienced web designers or DIY tools. Test your ideas and website plans with us to check you’re website will really support your business growth.
You can read more about how we help new business start ups and particularly consulting businesses grow their brand and business here. Below are example of some businesses we’ve helped so far.