Could the people that contact you via your website be just the tip of the iceberg?
Every day people browse the web using Google primarily, on their mobiles, ipads, laptops etc. People are looking for your products and/or services.
You only become aware of this when someone seemingly ‘out of the blue’, contacts your business with an enquiry.
What you are probably not aware of, are the number of people that either:
- Looked for a business providing your products and services, but didn’t find your website.
- Found your website, but immediately passed over it for another one.
- Looked at your website in some depth but still went elsewhere.
For every person that contacts you from your website probably another 99% or more didn’t and chose 1,2, or 3. You may be totally unaware that 1,2 and 3 are happening at all, but rest assured it is.
So how do you ensure a greater percentage actually contact your business instead of the competition?
Blue Web recognises that every business is different and we see it as our task as an external observer of your business to help define and promote the unique customer benefits that your business offers. We try to stand in your customers’ shoes to understand why they buy from you, then work with you to define a compelling proposition that is delivered by your website. When you work every day in a business it can be difficult to stand outside the business and see it from your customers point of view.
We tackle 1,2, and 3 with you as follows:
- Finding your website is due to effective Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), deciding what phrases your web pages need to be optimised for. Optimising the website, code, structure and content.
- Making your website immediately compelling and engaging, modern and functioning on all devices. We examine the visitors journey from the landing or home page to enabling easy contact with your business.
- This is the hardest step, as the potential customer is almost ready to contact you, they just need a little more incentive. This is down to using analytics to examine the potential clients journey across your website. Tweaking the content and messages to ensure they want to contact you.
Blue Web delivers the above through discussion with all our clients and consulting over a number of meetings and then providing ongoing support. The result is a bespoke designed website that delivers new customers, how many new customers do you need for a worthwhile investment of your and our time? Contact us to discuss how we can help improve your business.